In case a BO order has been synced (because it was already synced manually or the order has been cancelled) you can reverse the change by using the following process.
- Go to the list of orders that have been synced (orders in the Main menu):
- Select the Brick Owl order(s) for which you want to undo the changes by clicking the checkbox in the id column
- After you have selected all orders then select the 'Create One BSX file' above the order list.
- On the next page you click the download link at the bottom
This then should download a BPmerged.bsx file that contains all items in those orders.
Open the PBmerged.bsx file in BrickStore:
- Verify that the number of lots and items is the same as those in the selected orders.
- Next we multiply the quantity by 2 so that this BSX file has a record of the change in quantity for each lot which is what is uploaded
- Select all lots (<Ctrl> + <A>)
- From the menu select: Edit -> Quantity -> Multiply Quantity
- Enter 2 in the box in click <Ok>
- Get these changes so they can be uploaded to BrickLink
- From the menu select: File -> Export -> BrickLink Mass-Update XML to clipboard
- BrickStore should have opened up the correct Bricklink page but if not you can upload the changes here:
- Paste the clipboard content in the last text box on that page
- Click the verify link below that and complete the upload